Home > Teachers > Student Exercises
Instant Workbook™ provides online interactive
exercises for English language students in a self-study learning environment
via the Internet. The exercises in Instant Workbook™ are linked
directly to Instant Lessons™. The activities are fun and rewarding.
Students can revise what they have been taught in their own time.
Instant Workbook is only available to Gold members. We can also create customized licenses of Instant Workbook™ for use in your school’s independent learning center. For more information, please send us an e-mail.
Features and benefits:
- Reinforce particular language skills
- Self-paced, self-marking exercises free up valuable
- Based on current topical issues, exercises encourage
students to engage in the learning process
- Reading, writing and listening activities provide
a well-rounded and varied learning experience
- Browse and view the ever-growing list of exercises in the library
- Search for the exercises at a level that suits
- Students can study from school or home
- Exercises include reading, writing, listening and grammar
activities at 5 different levels
- View exercises before selecting them
- Use My Workbook to select and store exercises
- Plan exercises ahead of time based on your lesson
- Generation of a username and password to give to students to access
the exercises via the Internet
- Pick the dates when you want the exercises to
be available to your students
- Instant Workbook can be packaged as part of an
link school of English in London
“These are just the greatest lessons for us tired teachers. Thank you so much. It must take you thousands of hours to do all is. Worth every cent, and I thoroughly recommend you to others.”
Patrick Weiss, Australia.
"I just simply must say that these lessons saved me so many times. My husband and I taught English for two years at a College in The People's Republic of China. The materials provided there were so out-dated and so poor that I despaired at what to do. The first year, it was such a struggle to come up with something. Then a dear friend sent me your web-site. It was like "manna from Heaven!" The last year was a breeze. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!"
I'm a counsellor in a French secondary school and the teachers of English second language really appreciate your lessons. This is the only up-date material they have and these reading lessons respect all the processes of learning.
Your lessons help me a lot. They are full of fresh ideas and new information. My students and colleagues enjoy the very much. You are doing a great job!
Olga, Staryi Oskol, Russia
Your web site is probably the best I've ever come across. Our college has subscribed and I am recommending that other educational establishments do the same. Keep up the excellent work.
Sylvia, Abu Dhabi
"English-To-Go, the first serious attempt to teach online via the Internet, is a fun and creative way to learn the language. For teachers, it's a godsend: no more hacking up daily papers and then spending hours creating a lesson around a clipping. ETG does the job for you#133;" - Japan Times.
What makes a good teacher?
Exam preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and FCE
400 lessons from elementary to advanced