Home > Homeschoolers
Resources for home educators
Help your children achieve the best possible results by supplementing your teaching with resources designed by professional teachers.
Become a Homeschool English-To-Go® member. English-To-Go offers homeschool teaching resources that are current, topical and international. They include Instant Lessons™, Instant Workbook™, Anna Grammar™, Weekly Warmer™ and Max Vocab™. These are described below.
“As homeschoolers of 2 girls ages 11 & 7, we found this site very informative & interesting! Keep bringing more wonderful things to this site! We are always looking for fun & creative learning tools to bring to our children.”
Hunter & Gypsy Wolf, Czarnecki, USA.
Features and benefits:
- Teaching tools are easily accessible and can be sourced at your convenience
- Receive weekly updates and tips to improve your homeschooling
- Build a network of support Homeschool teachers through our Discussion Boards by posting and receiving messages
- Eliminate time and money spent sourcing resources
- Remove outdated texts by using Instant Lessons based on topical news articles from Reuters® news agency
- Keep your children motivated and interested in learning with the carefully planned lessons which make participation fun
- Quality “Teachers notes” will help give you knowledge of how to teach and use resources, so maximum benefit can be gained
- Improve your child’s knowledge of current events and use the activities to enhance their communication skills
- Lessons can be targeted specifically towards your child’s interests and hobbies
- English-To-Go works closely with Homeschool.com to provide lessons of a premium quality for Homeschoolers
Join now! >>
“These are just the greatest lessons for us tired teachers. Thank you so much. It must take you thousands of hours to do all is. Worth every cent, and I thoroughly recommend you to others.”
Patrick Weiss, Australia.
"I just simply must say that these lessons saved me so many times. My husband and I taught English for two years at a College in The People's Republic of China. The materials provided there were so out-dated and so poor that I despaired at what to do. The first year, it was such a struggle to come up with something. Then a dear friend sent me your web-site. It was like "manna from Heaven!" The last year was a breeze. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!"
I'm a counsellor in a French secondary school and the teachers of English second language really appreciate your lessons. This is the only up-date material they have and these reading lessons respect all the processes of learning.
Your lessons help me a lot. They are full of fresh ideas and new information. My students and colleagues enjoy the very much. You are doing a great job!
Olga, Staryi Oskol, Russia
Your web site is probably the best I've ever come across. Our college has subscribed and I am recommending that other educational establishments do the same. Keep up the excellent work.
Sylvia, Abu Dhabi
"English-To-Go, the first serious attempt to teach online via the Internet, is a fun and creative way to learn the language. For teachers, it's a godsend: no more hacking up daily papers and then spending hours creating a lesson around a clipping. ETG does the job for you#133;" - Japan Times.
What makes a good teacher?
Exam preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and FCE
400 lessons from elementary to advanced