Homes > Homeschoolers > Online Exercises
Instant Workbook™ provides online interactive exercises for English language students in a self-study learning environment via the Internet. The exercises in Instant Workbook™ are linked directly to Instant Lessons™. The activities are fun and rewarding. Children can revise what they have been taught in their own time.
Instant Workbook is only available to Gold members.
Features and benefits:
- Reinforce particular language skills
- Self-paced, self-marking exercises free up valuable teacher time
- Based on current topical issues, exercises encourage children to engage in the learning process
- Reading, writing and listening activities provide a well- rounded and varied learning experience
- Browse and view the ever-growing list of exercises in the library
- Search for the exercises at a level that suits you best
- Students can study from school or home
- Exercises include reading, writing, listening and grammar activities at 9 different levels
- View exercises before selecting them
- Use My Workbook to select and store exercises
- Plan exercises ahead of time based on your lesson plan
- Generation of a username and password to give to students to access the exercises via the Internet
- Pick the dates when you want the exercises to be available to your students
- Instant Workbook can be packaged as part of an Institutional license.
- Instant Workbook can now be accessed as part of a SelfAccess membership.
Other Teaching Resources:
Anna Grammar™: expert advice on difficult grammar issues.
view a sample
These resources can be used in addition to Instant Lessons and Instant Workbook.
Weekly Warmers™: short activities designed to stimulate and energize your students.
view a sample
Max Vocab™: interesting and insightful information on the history of specific words.
view a sample
Join now! >>
“These are just the greatest lessons for us tired teachers. Thank you so much. It must take you thousands of hours to do all is. Worth every cent, and I thoroughly recommend you to others.”
Patrick Weiss, Australia.
"I just simply must say that these lessons saved me so many times. My husband and I taught English for two years at a College in The People's Republic of China. The materials provided there were so out-dated and so poor that I despaired at what to do. The first year, it was such a struggle to come up with something. Then a dear friend sent me your web-site. It was like "manna from Heaven!" The last year was a breeze. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!"
I'm a counsellor in a French secondary school and the teachers of English second language really appreciate your lessons. This is the only up-date material they have and these reading lessons respect all the processes of learning.
Your lessons help me a lot. They are full of fresh ideas and new information. My students and colleagues enjoy the very much. You are doing a great job!
Olga, Staryi Oskol, Russia
Your web site is probably the best I've ever come across. Our college has subscribed and I am recommending that other educational establishments do the same. Keep up the excellent work.
Sylvia, Abu Dhabi
"English-To-Go, the first serious attempt to teach online via the Internet, is a fun and creative way to learn the language. For teachers, it's a godsend: no more hacking up daily papers and then spending hours creating a lesson around a clipping. ETG does the job for you#133;" - Japan Times.
What makes a good teacher?
Exam preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and FCE
400 lessons from elementary to advanced