ETG - North and South, Summer and Winter!
Frankie Meehan, teaching at a large international school in Singapore, Daryl based at Civil Library, Australian Capital Territory, Australia, Lynn teaching at the Fishing Industry School in Vestmanna and freelance Business English courses throughout the Faroe Islands and Elizabeth Smith, HOD ESOL at Penrose High School (soon to be renamed as One Tree Hill College) in Auckland New Zealand.
Lyn and students
Next question: What's the weather like for you
at the moment?
Click here to access the newest resources
Newest resources in the Teachers' Room include:
- Anna Grammar Worksheet - 'Present Simple Tense'
- The Humble Route to Sprinting Glory, Instant Lesson
- No Medals For Athletes Families, Instant Lesson
- Wedding Tourists, Instant Lesson
- Sport, Max Vocabulary Worksheet
- Birthday Hell!, Instant Workbook
- The Olympic Torch, Weekly Warmer
Read more in this resource about the lengths that families go to help
elite athletes fulfill their dreams of sporting success.
It has been very useful and time-saving to
use the ready-to-go lessons.
Have a great week teaching!
The English-To-Go Team.